Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gift Card Holders






Last night we had our monthly stamp club called The Stamping Divas. We made 3 different types of gift card holders. Both my sons have birthdays in August so 2 of the holders are male oriented. The other is very frilly. I enjoyed learning how to make these.         Decorating them was the fun part. Thanks to Lori  for teaching us these neat holders! I have shown the front of the gift card and then with them opened. I hope you enjoy looking at them.

No comments:

Blog Archive