Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 12, 2010

Merry Christmoose!

This card is being entered in The Cats Pajamas sketch challenge this week. I used the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder for the white behind the moose. The moose was colored using colored pencils and Gamsol. I used white Liquid Applique on the moose's cap and beard. The border was made with a Martha Stewart punch. I used a white satin bow and poinsettia as embellishments.

4 comments:

Bonnie McLain said...

Merry Christmoose to you too.... love it... so cute... Love all the embellies you used... great card April... I will get to call you one of these days... been a little crazy around here... I promise... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

E. Marie said...

Great card. He is just too cute.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is adorable! Great job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the moose?!

Blog Archive