Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tag You're It!

Hi! I hope everyone has had a good week. I have been working on some challenges. This card will be entered into the Cat's Pajamas and Cutllebug Spot challenges.  At Cat's Pajamas we had a color challenge. The colors are red, black, kraft or white with yellow. I used black color core card stock for my background, ran it through the paisley cuttlebug folder and sanded it so the yellow would should through. In the Cuttlebug Spot challenge they are still doing inspiration challenges. This week we were to make a card inspired by a child's game. I chose Tag. It seems like every child in school has played that. I remember playing it a lot! You can see the challenges here - http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/     http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

oh this is just too cute! Love the little hearts and your DP is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing with us :)

Kate said...

What a sweet idea! Those glossy hearts are wonderful!

Blog Archive