Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

This is my Cat's Pajamas challenge card for this week.  We had a sketch to follow and I decided to use this sassy cat for a birthday card. You can see the sketch here -- http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/.  I used the paisley cuttlebug folder on the pink background. The round circle is a Nellie Frames die. I used 3 strips of matching decorative paper on the right side of the card. I pop dotted the Happy Birthday over the strips and added a silk flower and ribbon. Pink rhinestones were used for the cat's eyes and along the right side of the card.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I always enjoy seeing your cat cards (perhaps because I love cats!). The happy birthday font looks great with the image.

Blog Archive