Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh So Charmed

At the Cuttlebug Spot this week the challenge is Oh So Charmed. We are to use charms on our project. I love using charms and have not used them in awhile. I was happy to do this challenge! I used K&Co. paper and cuttled it with the paisley embossing folder and highlighted the embossed areas with a darker Teal ink. I used the Spellbinders Beaded Oval die and stamped the Romantic Portrait image from Hero Arts on it. I used part of a
gold chain and tapped alcohol inks on it to antique to use as the lady's necklace. I also added a flower charm to the lace bow for embellishment. Check out the challenge here -- http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Olena said...

Awesome card! Love this image. Olena

Kate said...

What a gorgeous card! I don't think I've seen that frame before. It's beautiful and perfect with your card!

Blog Archive