Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monocromatic

It is such a lovely day here today. Warm and sunny! At Joan's Gardens the challenge this week is to make a monocromatic card with a splash of color. I have been wanting to make an all white card for some time now, so this was the perfect opportunity. I think these type cards are so pretty for a wedding or anniversary. We also were to use an embossing folder, die cut and a dimensional item. I really enjoyed making this card. You can see the challenge by clicking here --http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/13-weekly-card-challenge.html#more

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Delicate, lacey, and pretty!

Shirley said...

I love images embossed with white and then color added! Love all of your punch and dies too! A really beautiful card!

Kate said...

Your embossing and image are just perfect with each other!! I love the dimension on this card. Gorgeous - again!!

Blog Archive