Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Winners!

Thanks for the kind comments for the blog candy. We have two winners -- drum roll -- they are Kim S. and  Linda Patti! Congratulation ladies. Please contact me by Friday, to let me know you have seen this. I want to send you your blog candy as soon as possible! Have a great day!


I have been doing some challenges over at Two Peas in a Bucket and here is a card I made for the "I Fall to Pieces" challenge. We were to take a stamp and then use pieces of it to make a card. The first picture is of the actual stamp and the second is the card I made from it. The stamp I used is Rooster Collage by Rubber Stampede. My wonderful friend, Marie, was over when I was making this card and she let me use the saying that is at the bottom. It was perfect for this card. Thanks so much , Marie! At Two Peas, they had some fun challenges. I will be uploading some more that I in the days to come.  Here is the link to the challenges --
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=list&forum_id=22

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Both are really beautiful. I like the collage look on the first one, and the layered circles and oval tag on the second are wonderful!

Kate said...

Congratulations to the winners! How fun!
What a lovely card you've created, April! It's interesting to see the stamp itself and then see what you've done with it.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much APRIL, i am so excited to have won the candy! :-)
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

Blog Archive