Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shaped Holiday Card


The Just Rite challenge is to make a shaped holiday card or tag. I had such fun making my card for this challenge. Yesterday I went with a group of friends to a scrapbook store to work on projects. We learned how to make this fun star card. This is perfect for a Christmas card! I used the winter birdhouse from the Just Rite Birdhouses set, the frame from the Kindness set and the saying from the Fancy Frame set. You can hop over the to see the challenge here -- http://justritestampers.typepad.com/

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

too absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! so unique too!

Marge said...

What a fun star-shaped card!!!

Blog Archive