Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 5, 2012

House Mouse Love # 2

The House Mouse blog is having a challenge themed Love. Below I made a male card for the challenge and decided to make a female version this time. We are to have more than one heart on our card also. I just purchased this new image and have really enjoyed using it. I also used some of my favorite things on this card, buttons, bows and flowers!

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful! Love the papers and all your pretty details!
Glenda

Paula said...

This is sooo lovely and not an image I have....yet! Lol

Thanks for joining us at the HM & F monday challenge!!!

Paula DT :D x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...this is super cute! What a lovely layout! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

Wow, April, you have been a busy girl. This is awesome. Love this image and again colored beautifully. Great flowers too. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop.

Hugs
Sue

Heather said...

Such an adorable card, your design and details are stunning........I love the sweet image and
beautifully coloured.

Thanks so much for joining us with the House Mouse and Friends challenge
hugs
Heather xx

downrightcrafty said...

another adorable card, and gorgeous roses, hope you enjoyed the hop and good luck in the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Dorte said...

Such a lovely card, adorable image and so beautiful coloured.
Thank you for joining in the blog hop at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog and good luck in the draw.
Dorte,x

Natascha said...

Such a cute card. Love your layout, all this hearts and image. Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and our Blog Hop. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Lori Barnett said...

CUTE beyond words!!!!!!

Kate said...

April, I've just had a look through the rest of your projects that I've missed. I just had to comment on this one. It's so cute - and pretty too! And I love your spring cards as well - especially the male bunny with the wonderful white fence. I can't wait for the arrival of spring!

Blog Archive