Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Collecting Butterflies

Aren't you glad Spring is here? Right now we are having a violent thunderstorm , but I have been loving the warm weather and beautiful flowers lately. I was happy to make this "springy" card. At Joan's Gardens the challenge is to use butterflies and the color yellow. Isn't Tilda cute catching her butterflies? I am so glad you stopped by. Have a great weekend!



7 comments:

Sue said...

Aw, so cute. Love your Tilda and design of your card.

Hugs
Sue

Ribbon Girl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog April and it's nice to meet you! Your yellow card is very pretty. Mary G x

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the ribbon and flowers.....

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your color combo. Even the ribbon looks like a butterfly - I had to take a double take!

Donna Ellis said...

Yes, she is especially cute with her little skirt full of butterflies! Darling!

Glenda said...

Wonderful Tilda! Love your butterflies and I think your ribbon looks like butterflies too! Well done!

shamraiz said...

Stunning dies, colours and soooo pretty! This is very beautiful.Have a great day buddy,Hugs Sam:>)
Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards

Blog Archive