Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog Hop Winners!

Thank you to all who participated in the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop. Here are the winners!


Please contact brenda@sparklensprinkle.com as soon as possible with your selections, your full name, address, e-mail & phone number..
Grand Prize #1
Debi
Your choice of any stamp set on cling cushion
Grand Prize #2
Rhonda Miller
Your choice of any Stampette set on cling cushion
1st Place
From April’s Blog
Dianne Potter
Any 2 glitter tinsels
2nd Place
From Shona’s blog
Auntie Em
Any 3 glitters
3rd Place
from Karin’s blog
Babe O
any 3 embossing powders
AND……………Ta Da!!!
As a special unannounced prize to celebrate our new digital images…………
Bonus Winner
Blessings From Cindy
Your choice of any 2 digital images
Thanks again for joining us and stay tuned for the next blog hop!  It’s not too far away.

No comments:

Blog Archive