Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy 4th!

I hope you have had a good weekend. I went with my friend, Marie, last night to see the fireworks display in our town . It was really great but still in the 90s at 10pm! I want to wish you a happy and safe 4th. Let's be reminded why we are celebrating and remember all the brave men and women who have and are serving in the military to help keep our country free. We salute you!


Entered in Joan's Gardens red, white and blue challenge.

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

What a pretty patriotic card. Anyone receiving this should be very proud.

Brenda said...

Happy 4th right back at you! Great card and lots of layers!

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome red white and blue creation!

Blog Archive