Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, November 3, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 -- November

Hi and welcome to my blog. I always look forward to the beginning of the month to see what fun techniques Tim Holtz is doing with the tags. Here is a link to Tim's demo this month! I enjoyed using the resist technique   on my tag with the leaves at top. I used my very favorite pumpkins from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I just love Fall and all of the warm and beautiful colors! It was fun making this Fall tag!


Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Very cute tag!

Unknown said...

Just popped over from Tim's blog. Love your take on the tag. Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Very Pretty, April!

Donna Ellis said...

April, this is beautiful! That blue spray across the top in the leaves is stunning. Thoseleaves are perfect! Where did you get the leaves behind the pumpkins? They look great in that dark green color with a hint of blue in it.

April said...

Donna, the leaves is a stamp I stamped twice on cs and fussy cut to go behind the pumpkins.

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Very nice. I agree that your blue is a lovely color to go with the fall theme.

Cynthia said...

Oh, I love your sweet pumpkins!! The background is just gorgeous!!

Brenda said...

Great take on the tag! Love the addition of the leaves with the pumpkins.

Nancy B said...

Love the beautiful colors in your tag!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful tag! The pumpkins are so cute. Can you tell I am catching up on bloggin today. hee hee Super cold outside so a great day to sit inside. ;0)

Blog Archive