Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 9, 2012

Stamp Club Cards

Hi Everyone, we are having such beautiful weather here. I hope you are enjoying your day. On Monday we had our local stamp club meeting called the Stamping Divas. I always look forward to club time each month. We have such wonderful talented ladies in our club. Here are the two cards I made with the layer technique that Lori taught us. She also showed us how to make a unique bookmark. It slides over the pages and onto the front of your book. Thanks for stopping by. I hope your day is a good one!




8 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun set of cards - esp. like the little pengie with the google eyes :)

Debi said...

I agree with Brenda, the pengie card is adorable. Is there a trick to getting the snowflakes and poinsettia on different layers to match? Or is that DP? I like the bookmark idea and stamp too.

April said...

Yes, Debi, there is a trick. I will be showing how to do this in the near future for Technique Tuesday.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are all great! Your little penguin is adorable and I like his eyes.

Donna Ellis said...

Looks like a great time, April! Pretty projects - cute little buggabee eyes on the pengie!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cool, cool, cool. Can't wait to see how to do that bookmark. I love that idea. Great little stocking stuffer?

Cheryl B said...

cute cards! looking forward to your new technique!

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous projects. Love all the layers on the cards.

Blog Archive