Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop Winners!


I hope you enjoyed our Monochromatic blog hop and that you found some fun ideas!
Our next blog hop is scheduled for March 14-15
and the theme will be
My Favorite Technique
It should be another fun filled hop jam packed
with lots of fabulous ideas…..
Hope you’ll hop along with us again –
stay tuned for more info on that later.

The following hoppers have won prizes!!!
Please contact me  at    brenda@sparklensprinkle.com
I’ll need your name, address, phone contact and prize selection
no later than Sunday, Feb. 24th.
GRAND PRIZE #1
A stamp set of your choice on cling cushion
LINDA GIBB
GRAND PRIZE #2
A Stampette set of your choice on cling cushion
KAREN LADD
1st PLACE – hidden on Cammy’s Blog
Your choice of 2 Velvet Glitters
FRAN TIC
2nd Place – hidden on Keri Brown’s blog
Your choice of 3 small embossing powders
KARENAJO
3rd Place – hidden on Marie Berquist’s blog
Your choice of 3 small glitters
DIANNE POTTER
BONUS PRIZE:
Your choice of any 3 digital images
VERNA ANGERHOFER
Congratulations to all who hopped with us – your kind comments
are always appreciated by the designers.
Hop by us again soon!
Thanks for joining us! I hope you will be back for our March blog hop! 

No comments:

Blog Archive