Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 5, 2013

Yellow, Black and White

First of all, if you are looking for the Sparkle N Sprinkle "Anything But a Card Blog Hop", please click here.

I had a fun time making this card with these colors. I don't think I have ever made a card with these colors before. Isn't this little House Mouse cute? I think he is having his fill of lemonade! He has put me in a "Springy" mood. Warm weather is heading our way soon and I am really looking forward to it! I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by.



Challenges entered:

Joan's Gardens -- Yellow, Black and White
Stamptacular -- Spring Fever
Spectrum Noir -- Spring
Crafty Cardmakers -- Humour

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Adorable image and I LOVE that corner butterfly treatment! Great job!

Ginny B said...

Beautiful butterfly--what die is that? These are such happy, cheerful colors, and I love the little daisy in the glass. Very nice! :o)

Donna Ellis said...

Yes, he is very cute, April, and your colors look amazing with all the coordinated elements. I especially like his rosy little cheeks. You always come up with the best "bows". In this case the ribbon, flower layers and butterfly - so pretty! I want to learn to do those little things which always make your cards so extra special. hugs, de

Pssequimages said...

Just love that little graphic, and what a CUTE card you made with him. Your bow/ribbon/butterfly is just magnificent. Beautiful!

Brenda said...

What a cheery little card :)

Joann said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I just think the House Mouse stamps are too cute! I love your butterfly and bow it just adds the perfect finishing touch! Hugs xx

Anne Temple said...

Too cute. He does look to be a bit full. Love the butterfly/ribbon treatment too.

Mrs. Swandog said...

Super cute card! Love it!

E. Marie said...

Very sweet card. Love how you used this precious image.

Blog Archive