Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lovely As A Rose

Hi Everyone!

I want to share a card I made recently with a new stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Rose Bouquet. I just love roses and wish I could grow them well, but I do not have the patience to baby them! I embossed the image with Silver Detail embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle and colored in the rose. A TIP to remember is to use an anti static bag over your card stock to keep the embossing powder from sticking to other places besides the image. I used an embossing folder to make the frame for the rose. The corners were punched and bling and ribbon was added for accent. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.



Challenges entered:

Top Tip Tuesday -- Spooled Items

Stampin' For The Weekend -- Sparkle and Bling

Crafty Creations -- Summer



8 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delicate and pretty card. A good tip to remember too when embossing images. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Heather said...

Beautiful card. The ribbon and the bling add a gorgeous touch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.

Brenda said...

Using the embossing folder for the frame is just perfect to show off the one rose - love the purple too :)

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely, elegant card, April! You make the prettiest bows! hugs, de

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous card. Love that embossing folder with the single rose. Looks like they were made for each other.

Gail said...

This is such a beautiful card. The embossing folders is just wonderful with this image...It dresses it up, but keeps it elegant and clean. Beautiful. --Gail

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous card April! It's so delicate!!! Beautiful! :)

Annette said...

Wow, this is lovely. Gorgeous sheer ribbon.
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Blog Archive