Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends. I want to share a Thanksgiving card that I made using the cornucopia from the Sparkle N Sprinkle  Fall Harvest 474 and our new Flourishes Two 520 stamp sets.




I stamped the flourishes onto patterned paper using Versa Mark ink and added Brown Fizz embossing powder EP381. The Brown Fizz embossing powder was also used around the edges of the card.

I colored the image using copic markers and added Diamond Glaze on the fruit.
For complete instructions please click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.

April

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

April, this is a beautifully textured, colorful, dimensional, peaceful scene - so pretty with the earthy swirls, shiny veggies, and the one very bright spot in the center to pop out all your inks and embossing. Beautiful card! hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty card April,love the gorgeous fall colors that you've used and the added dimension and textures - especially the "glazed" fruit.

Mayras Designs said...

Such a beautiful card ! I love the colors , the sparkle (of course ) , everything !

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Blog Archive