Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 21, 2014

Keeping Cool

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day. We have had so much rain lately. It has cooled us down, but I am ready for some sunshine. At House Mouse and Friends this week, the challenge is All About Summer. It wouldn't be summer without ice cream! My favorite flavor is Chocolate Caramel Brownie! What is yours? It looks like one little Hopper has his tummy full! LOL!




I added pearls to the ice cream for "sprinkles" and pop dotted the little Hopper.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day. Keep cool!

Challenges entered:

Delightful Challenges:  Button Button
House Mouse:  All About Summer
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Mid-summer
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Spots and Dots


11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Totally adorable April! Love the added sprinkles! So much fun packed into this card.

Sue said...

April, nothing says summer like ice cream! Loving those pearl sprinkles too.
Great summer sherbet colors. The addition of the buttons looks great. Thanks
for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Jane Savage said...

Delicious colours and such an adorable image, April! Love the pearls on the ice cream (I assume they're edible!!) :)
Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

downrightcrafty said...

how beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends challenge
hugs Kate xx

Mayras Designs said...

I really adore this card !!! The colors are so perfect together , and that image is adorable !!!
Hugs
Mayra

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card April, the image is adorable & I love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) One of my fave hopper images,, so very cute and the colours and details are lovely :-)

My fave ice cream is vanilla,, or lemon ,, or maybe mint choc chip,, all yummy :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Meihsia Liu said...

How adorable! The image on the card is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

America said...

Loving the papers and colors. Totally Adorable House-Mouse Creation. Great take on the Summer theme. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends MC. Good Luck and hope to see you joining the fun again next week.

Christine said...

Hi April yep this image shouts out Summer to me too..sweet image gorgeous colours lovely take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

smiles Christine x

Unknown said...

I like how you cut out the bunny in the cone. I really like the pp you used and those bitty buttons are so cute.

Blog Archive