Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Garden Birthday

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to share a birthday card I made. I am always in need of birthday cards it seems. I had fun working with flowers, bows and the Gilded Gate die from Spellbinders.





                               This is the card with the gate opened.







Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!


Challenges entered:


Mod Squad Challenge: Happy Birthday
Scrapy Land: Anything Goes/Die
The Shabby Tea Room:  In My Garden

7 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

Love the papers and vintage look. Great bow and gate. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad ChallengeIf you’ve haven't become a follower yet, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you already follow us, thanks!

April said...

Thanks! I signed up as a follower when I posted.

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Kobular said...

Such a pretty card! I love that Spellbinder gate die and the paper you used for the background is gorgeous! Love how Happy Birthday is hidden behind the gate! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #19!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful card. I love how you used the gate to mask the sentiment. The background paper is beautiful.

scrappymo! said...

OMG...now I have to have this die too!
Beautiful Birthday card!!!

scrappymo! said...

OMG...now I have to have this die too!
Beautiful Birthday card!!!

Blog Archive