Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

You Are My Sunshine

Hi and welcome to my blog. Last week we had some beautiful sunny days. I am wishing they are still here since it has turned cold and rainy again! I made this card as a reminder of those sunny days!




I used my cuttlebug rays embossing folder for the background. I sponged on Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon Distress inks. I also added Sparkle N Sprinkle Lemonade glitter to some of the dotted areas in the rays. You can see the sparkle better here.




I used the Cheery Lynn Lattice Valance Border die and cut off the ends of the die to make the swirls. I also pop dotted some of the grapes at the bottom of the mouse.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered: 

Cheery Lynn:  Add a Flourish
House Mouse:  Rain or Shine


11 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Your sweet mouse sure is basking in that fabulous sun April!! What a wonderfully designed card and so perfect for our current challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...thanks for sharing with us and good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! Love how you created the background and those colors are the perfect backdrop for our sweet little mousie. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy ​♥

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I feel warmer just looking at this card! It is super glum and rainy here too.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Total cuteness, the mouse basking in the sun's rays after stuffing himself with those yummy grapes! Gorgeous card - come on Spring!

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, April! Love those happy colors and warm rays!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Your distress inking and SNS glitter work so well together! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge - Chris DT

Sue said...

WOW, April, I feel the heat. Awesome texture and color on the sun background. Love the little mouse stamp too. Beautiful colors and very eye catching.

Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card, such a super image and great background.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x

E. Marie said...

Super cute card. Love the embossed background. Thank you for sharing with Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Corina said...

Love the texture! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Eva said...

This is just too cute! Love the textures, too! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week

Blog Archive