Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog! Today am showing a wedding card I made. I have not made a wedding card in awhile and it is never to late to have a few on hand. I have had so much fun using my new Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set. I got the inspiration for my card from this photo at Altenew's July challenge.




I stamped and masked all the flowers on three pieces of white card stock. I then added various dies and svg dies to the step card. Dies are one of my favorite embellishments. They add so much to a card. Here is a list of the dies I used.

Just Rite Garden Circle
Spellbinders Raindrops on Roses
Spellbinders Flourish Trim
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Flourish Heart and Heart Butterfly -- svgs




Here is a side view of the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed day!


Challenges entered:

Altenew:  Weddings
ABC Challenge:  " L" is for Lots of Layers
Frilly and Funkie:  All Lined Up



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous card April - you did a fabulous job with the masking.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really bright and pretty! What a great card that the bride and groom would remember! I do like the die cuts in white, they stand out amongst the flowers.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful job on the stamping and the dies you used with them are so pretty!

Jenny Marples said...

Such a bright and beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

Blog Archive