Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 9, 2016

Patterned Christmas Trees

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. The Christmas season is moving right along and we may be in a crunch to finish up those Christmas cards! I have a quick Christmas card to show you today. I used a pad of coordinated Christmas card stock to make this card which helps to make the card come together easier!





I used 2 of the patterned papers for the background, one being used as a frame around the blue star background piece. I stamped and embossed with black embossing powder onto the red and green patterned papers using the Just For Fun Stamptangle Christmas Trees. I fussy cut them and adhered them to the background. I added small pearls to look like falling snow. That is all there is to it!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Come join in our December card challenge. You can get all the details here, and you might also win a prize!

Merry Christmas!!

April


Challenges entered:

DL.Art:  Any Winter Holiday
Sparkle N Sprinkle:  Anything Goes With, Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, Flocking





6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super fun card, April! I love all the patterned paper you combined. As I looked at it, I knew something was familiar (other than the stamp) and I realized I have that paper pack too! Fun! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That looks like something I should be casing! I'm struggling to get my cards done - mojo has just gone!

Lori Kobular said...

Those Christmas trees are adorable! I love the papers you used! I don't think anything is going to be done by Christmas ~ unless I can give up sleep until December 26th!! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

katieo said...

I love those cute shaped trees. You chose fabulous papers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday CHallenge

Conniecrafter said...

Great idea to use patterned paper to make it a quicker card to make, very pretty with the pearl snow too!

Donna Ellis said...

What a fun card, April! I love that patterned paper! Fantastic! Hugs, de

Blog Archive