Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Quick Christmas Card

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I want to show you another quick Christmas card I made using this cute little hedgehog from Penny Black's Critter party stamp set.




I used the Spellbinders 2012 Holiday Tree die and embossed it for a background. I colored the image using Zig watercolor markers, fussy cut it and pop dotted it to the card. I then added sequins and a bow . 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season. Have a blessed day!


Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Winter or Christmas
Scrapy Land:  Anything Goes/die
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Christmas Gifts

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a great card! I love the embossed idea nd the little critter is just adorable!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That should have said embossed DIE, not idea!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful April! Your little hedgehog clutching the parcel under the tree is so cute!

Conniecrafter said...

he is just too cute sitting under the pretty tree!

scrappymo! said...

What an adorable little fellow sitting beside your pretty tree.

Sue from Oregon said...

This worked perfectly as a cute little Christmas scene!
Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our December Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! I hope you will join in our Anything Goes January Challenge too.

♥ Sue Kment

Blog Archive