Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Bits and Bobs #13

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing another bits and bobs card. I found a whole bunch of vellum sheets in my stash that had some pretty designs on them. I have not used these in ages! It was fun making a card with one of the patterned sheets of vellum. This is the sheet I chose to use.




I found the stamped birds in my stash and layered the vellum over top of them. I used an old but goody Stampin Up splatter stamp and stamped it randomly on the vellum using brown ink. I found these word stickers and added them to the card along with some old cord.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is really pretty, April! What a lovely sheet of vellum, I have never seen anything like it! Great splatter look too.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, great way to use those printed vellum sheets, like the touch of the splatters!

Anonymous said...

nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
goldenslot

Leanne said...

Nice Soft colors and great card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.
Leanne DT/OCS

Blog Archive