Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Flowers Everywhere

Hi and welcome to my blog. I just love using the cute hedgehogs from Penny Black on my cards. Today I want to share a card I made with one of them.



I used a border punch on each end of the white card stock. I stamped the image and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. This piece was adhered to a dark pink card base. I braided 3 colors of ribbon to place at the bottom of the card. The bow and enamel dots were also added for embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Anything Goes + Ribbon
Your Next Stamp Challenge:  Sketch or Color Challenge



9 comments:

Greta said...

What a sweet card! I love the braided ribbons & pretty punched edges! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very very cute! I love the pastel colors and the braid at the bottom! TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

He is just the cutest, and I totally love the braiding of the ribbon you did too, so cool!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Isn't he the cutest little thing? Loving the pastel look and the braided ribbon at the base of the card.

Beverly S. said...

Hello, April! I was in the watercolor class with you at the Expo. Had lots of fun and hope to go next year too. Enjoyed meeting you...take care and keep in touch. :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so sweet, April! I love seeing your creativity at play.
Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Unknown said...

Hi, April! This is so cute.
Thank you for playing fun with us at YNS challenge blog.

Hugs, Dian Ratna.

Sue said...

Love the sweet braiding you did!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Judy Rozema said...

Such a pretty project! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Blog Archive