Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Independence Day!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a good 4th. While we are celebrating let's not forget the reason why. I want to thank all of those who have fought and are fighting for our country's freedom. Many have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country free. It is my prayer that we will continue to fight for the cause of freedom that we all so much enjoy. God bless America!




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome card, April, and wonderful message.

Hugs
Sue

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful design, April! Have a great holiday!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous background and nicely put!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific patriotic card!! I totally agree with you, hope you had a good 4th!

Blog Archive