Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 21, 2017

Memories In Time

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a good day. I want to share a vintage card I made using the Memories In Time stamp from Just For Fun. This is such a beautiful feminine stamp. I colored it using colored pencils and Gamsol to give it a soft look.


I used my new Flowers Frame die by Precious Marieke  to cut out the image. The middle die was just the perfect size for the image! The fancy frame around it was cut from dark purple card stock. On the lighter purple background I stamped the Long Script background stamp over it three times. I tore the upper right corner and sponged brown ink on the card's edges. Flowers and a bow were added for embellishments.

You still have a few days to join in the Just For Fun Wedding Time challenge. We would love to see your wonderful creations!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!




5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very beautiful way to frame that stamp!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such an elegant card April. Loving the muted coloring especially.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the script stamped on an angle and the turned corner, such lovely framing of the image!

Beverly S. said...

Very pretty card, April! I really like that stamp and you did a great job coloring it with colored pencil and Gamsol. You used your new die well too....I may have to check that one out. ;)

Beverly S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive