Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, September 8, 2017

A Colorful World

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a good day. I want to show you a card I made using some of the great new Just For Fun stamps that have just been released. You can find all of them here.




On this card I used the CJ-Canning Jar LargePaint Brushes and Colorful and Happy stamps. The background was made by dropping Color Burst colors on watercolor paper and spritzing the colors lightly with water. I stamped the brushes onto the background and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. The metal areas were colored with a silver paint pen. The jar was stamped on acetate using Staz On ink and fussy cut. I adhered the jar over the brushes. You can see the shine on the left side of the jar. The saying was layered on red card stock for a border and adhered across the front.

There are so many things one can do with this jar stamp!

I hope you will enter our sketch challenge for this month. We would love to see your creations and you may even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a colorful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Stamp It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Stamp It

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous April! Love the jar image and the color burst is perfect with it!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love this gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Tracy Freeman said...

This is awesome I love it, the splatter background looks fab.

Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Conniecrafter said...

That is the perfect background to go with the paint brushes, so fun!

Blog Archive