Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sending Hugs

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I have made a card using the Altenew Beautiful Day and Vintage Flowers stamps. I masked the flowers and leaves, added an svg die to the top corner and adhered some purple sequins. I love these layer stamps and the beautiful detail on them. I am entering this card in the Altenew September Inspiration Challenge. Here is the inspiration picture.





Here is the card I made.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a happy day!

Challenge entered:

Altenew: September Inspiration Challenge

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very lovely, April!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful blooms, just lovely!! Like your corner detail and sweet sentiment!

Beverly Baxley said...

Beautiful and fun card.

Blog Archive