Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 22, 2017

Peppermint Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope you have been enjoying this Christmas season. I want to show you a Christmas card I made using some of Just For Fun's new stamps.


I took a blue inked background and added some sticker snowflakes to it and cut a window from brown distressed paper using a Memory Box die. I adhered it over the blue background and added it to the green checkered paper. I stamped the new Canning Jar sm. stamp on acetate and fussy cut it. I stamped the new Peppermint Candies 1 using red ink , fussy cut them and placed them behind the jar. I adhered the jar to the window. A paper doily was placed under the window. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I wish all of you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Challenges entered:

Modsquad Challenge:  Winter Holiday Card


4 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So sweet!!! Love the candy in the window and all the pretty details, the sky, the snow - just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a sweet card!

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge design team call - I've loved having a nosey around your blog!
Best wishes for 2018!
Helen x

ابو السيد said...



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم نحن فى شركة الكمال تقوم بافضل انواع التنظيف العام وتنظيف الفلل بافضل انواع

المواد العالميه التى تحافظ على السيراميك

شركة الكمال
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة تنظيف بحائل
ونحن فى خدماتكم اربعه وعشرون ساعه وكل هذا بافضل الاسعار واقل التكلفة

Blog Archive