Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Birthday Twisted Pop Out Card

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I want to show you a a twisted pop up birthday card I made. I like to make birthday cards that are fun and this type of card is perfect for that. Here is the link on how to make one -- twisted pop up card

I used scraps from a birthday paper pad I had and the images are from Penny Black's Critter Party stamp set. The saying on the inside was computer generated.


Here is the card opened.


I colored all the images with colored pencils. The candle was cut from a paper scrap and adhered to the inside of the card. All the images were cut out using the Spellbinders Small Circles dies.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built:  Sketch J3118





7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute April and what a fun cold. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

Gibmiss said...

Hello April
Stunning card... very cute image
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun card and super cute image! Love all those candles across the bottom and great take on the sketch! I'm so happy you linked up to The House That Stamps Built!

Tracy Freeman said...

A great fun card, love the clever design and who can resist that cutie.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Heather said...

So cute!! Great take on our sketch and how fun is the surprise on the inside!! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri Burry said...

Eeeeekkk! What an adorable card and love the surprise twist inside! Someone is going to love to receive this for sure! Thanks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!

Helen said...

What a sweet card - love all those little critters hiding inside!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive