Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 23, 2018

Sabby Chic #8

Hi and welcome to my blog! The saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers." Today I made my shabby chic card with lots of flowers. I really love the month of May. Here in South Carolina, May is our best "summer" month because it is warm and not so humid as later in the summer.




I found the white frame in my stash cut from a Spellbinders die. I tore several different patterned papers and adhered them behind the frame. I used a Tim Holtz die to cut out the left corner of the card and then I added some of the designs back in a few areas. The Tim Holtz bird was also in my stash and I pop dotted it to the card. I added flowers and Heartfelt Creations stamped leaves. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampendous.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Cardmakers:  Birthdays #210
Crafty Hazelnut:  Patterned Paper
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes/Real Stamp #148
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Flower Power

7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow - I love this shabby chic creation. Beautiful colors and lots of texture with the added dimensional flowers.

Julie said...

Very pretty. Love the design
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous that says shabby chic for sure, love every touch you gave to this, lovely colors, framing and flowers, love the bird coming in on the side!

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeous card April! The colours are so pretty and I love all the different layers. Thank you for playing along with our Birthdays Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

SewPaperPaint said...

I love this bird and your beautiful layers! Perfectly detailed. Hugs, Autumn

Kath Stewart said...

a beautiful card April, love the layers and the pretty soft colours, thank you so much for sharing your flower creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Lin said...

What a beautiful shabby chic card. I love all the gorgeous dimension.

Thanks for joining in with my 'Birthdays' challenge.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Blog Archive